Voting

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

*Top Twist*

I haven't done hair in a while which is very disappointing but oh well.... So It's very related to the one hair do that I did called The Upside Down French Braid but just on top:) Just start with a french braid in the front and take it back. End it with a hair-pretty. Then bring all of the other hair up with another hair pretty.

Then I just did a clean bun. But you can keep it in a pony tail. Or you can even do it as just a half up half down. Ooh look theres another hair do I can do haha:) Anyways...

Then you can add a flower (completely optional:)

And there you go!! :) Hope you like it:)

2 comments:

  1. Summer I had no idea that you liked doing hair so much, and that you are soooo good at it! Awesome job, all these different styles are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks:) Hahaha!!:) Tell me if you have any ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete